Tokyo Institute of Technology
Do I qualify?
If you are affiliated with Tokyo Institute of Technology and are the submitting corresponding author, you may have the opportunity to publish your research in any ACS journal under a CC BY open access license with your institution’s support.
How Do I Get Support?
- During submission via ACS Paragon Plus, as a corresponding author, select your institution from a drop-down list and use your affiliated university email address.
- Check that your institution affiliation is stated in the body of the manuscript as the corresponding author’s affiliation.
- Complete the Journal Publishing Agreement to publish open access and retain copyright. Click on the “Order Open Access” link in the JPA tool to submit the open access funding request.
- Alternatively, you can enter your manuscript DOI at https://publish.acs.org/publish/research_share_and_oa under the ACS Open Access Licenses And Programs section to submit the open access funding request.
- Your institution will be alerted of your request. If the funding request is approved, your work will be published as ACS open access via a CC BY 4.0 license and made freely available on the ACS Publications website at no additional cost to you.
This demo video shows you how to navigate the Journal Publishing Agreement assistant and CCC RightsLink® system, which enables you to publish your research open access under your institutional open access agreement:
Your final published article will automatically be deposited to PubMed Central. Please note all contents published on US PubMed Central are mirrored on Europe PMC — nothing more is required on your part.