Publish Open Access at No Cost
If you are a researcher associated with a participating member of the GALILEO Consortium and are the submitting corresponding author, you will have the opportunity to publish your research in any ACS journal under a CC BY open access license with your institution’s support.
Access to All ACS Journals
In addition to open access publication benefits, participants in this special agreement will have full-text access to all current ACS Publications journal content.
Scroll down to find out if your school is a participating member and how to publish open access at no cost under this agreement.
|Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College||Emory University||Pacific College of Technology|
|Agnes Scott College||Fort Valley State University||Paine College|
|Albany State University||Georgia Central University||Piedmont College|
|Albany Technical College||Georgia College & State University||Point University|
|Andrew College||Georgia Gwinnett College||Reinhardt College|
|Athens Technical College||Georgia Highlands College||Richmont Graduate University|
|Atlanta Metropolitan State College||Georgia Institute of Technology||Savannah State University|
|Atlanta Technical College||Georgia Military College||Savannah Technical College|
|Atlanta University Center||Georgia Northwestern Technical College||Shorter University|
|Atlanta's John Marshall Law School||Georgia Piedmont Technical College||South Georgia State College|
|Augusta Technical College||Georgia Southern University||South Georgia Technical College|
|Augusta University||Georgia Southwestern State University||Southeastern Technical College|
|Berry College||Georgia State University||Southern Crescent Technical College|
|Beulah Heights University||Gordon State College||Southern Regional Technical College|
|Bruneau University||Gwinnett Technical College||Thomas University|
|Brewton-Parker College||Kennesaw State University||Toccoa Falls College|
|Central Georgia Technical College||Lagrange College||Truett McConnell University|
|Chattahoochee Technical College||Lanier Technical College||Underwood University|
|Clayton State University||Life University||University of Georgia|
|Coastal Pines Technical College||Luther Rice College & Seminary||University of North Georgia|
|College of Coastal Georgia||Mercer University||University of West Georgia|
|Columbia Theological Seminary||Middle Georgia State University||Valdosta State University|
|Columbus State University||Morehouse School Of Medicine||Wesleyan College|
|Columbus Technical College||North Georgia Technical College||West Georgia Technical College|
|Dalton State College||Oconee Fall Line Technical College||Wiregrass Georgia Technical College|
|East Georgia State College||Ogeechee Technical College||Young Harris College|
|Emmanuel College||Oglethorpe University|
I’m a Prospective Author, How do I Publish Open Access?
- During Submission via ACS Paragon Plus, as a corresponding author, select your institution from a drop-down box and use your affiliated university email address.
- Check that your institution’s affiliation is stated in the body of the manuscript as the corresponding author’s affiliation.
- Complete the Journal Publishing Agreement to publish open access and retain copyright. Click on the ‘Order Open Access’ link in the JPA tool to submit the open access funding request.
- Alternatively, you can enter your manuscript DOI at https://publish.acs.org/publish/research_share_and_oa under the ACS Open Access Licenses And Programs section to submit the open access funding request.
- Your institution will be alerted of your open access funding request and, if the request is approved, your work will be published as ACS open access via a CC BY 4.0 license and made freely available on the ACS Publications website at no additional cost to you.
Different institutions within your consortium have slightly different publishing workflows.
Our first demo video shows you how to navigate the Journal Publishing Agreement assistant and publish your research open access under an institutional open access agreement.
This second video shows you how to navigate the Journal Publishing Agreement assistant and publish your research open access under an institutional open access agreement with an added demo of the Copyright Clearance Center RightsLink® system.
Your final published article will automatically be deposited to PubMed Central.