Do I qualify?
If your institution has subscribed to ACS via ANKOS (Anatolian University Libraries Consortium) and you are the submitting corresponding author, you may have the opportunity to publish your research in any ACS journal under a CC BY open access license with your institution’s support.
|Institution Name||Institution Name||Institution Name|
|Abdullah Gul Universitesi||Erciyes Universitesi||Middle East Technical University|
|Anadolu Universitesi||Eskisehir Osmangazi Universitesi||Mugla Sitki Kocman Universitesi|
|Ankara Universitesi||Gazi Universitesi||Nigde Omer Halisdemir Universitesi|
|Ataturk Universitesi||Gebze Teknik Universitesi||Ordu Universitesi|
|Bahcesehir Universitesi||Hacettepe Universitesi||Ozyegin Universitesi|
|Bartin Universitesi||Inonu Universitesi||Sabanci Universitesi|
|Bezmialem Vakif Universitesi||Istanbul Teknik Universitesi||Sivas Cumhuriyet Universitesi|
|Bilkent Universitesi||Istanbul Universitesi-Cerrahpasa||Suleyman Demirel Universitesi|
|Bingol Universitesi||Izmir Yuksek Teknoloji Enstitusu||TOBB Ekonomi ve Teknoloji Universitesi|
|Bogazici Universitesi||Kadir Has Universitesi||Turkiye Bilimsel ve Teknolojik Arastirma Kurumu|
|Bolu Abant Izzet Baysal Universitesi||Kayseri Universitesi||Turkiye Enerji Nukleer ve Maden Arastirma Kurumu|
|Canakkale Onsekiz Mart Universitesi||Koc Universitesi||Usak Universitesi|
|Dokuz Eylul Universitesi||Kocaeli Universitesi||Van Yuzuncu Yil Universitesi|
|Eastern Mediterranean University||Konya Teknik Universitesi||Yeditepe Universitesi|
|Ege Universitesi||Mersin Universitesi||Yildiz Teknik Universitesi|
How Do I Get Support?
- During Submission via ACS Paragon Plus, as a corresponding author, select your institution from a drop-down box and use your affiliated university email address.
- Check that your institution affiliation is stated in the body of the manuscript as the corresponding author’s affiliation.
- Complete the Journal Publishing Agreement to publish open access and retain copyright.
- Your institution will be alerted of your open access funding request and, if the request is approved, your work will be published at no additional cost to you as ACS open access via a CC BY 4.0 license and made freely available on the ACS Publications website.
Your final published article will automatically be deposited to PubMed Central. Please note all contents published on US PubMed Central are mirrored on Europe PMC — nothing more is required on your part.
What are the Benefits of Institutionally Sponsored Open Access?
ACS Transformative Agreements, set up between ACS and an institution (or consortium), provide authors — and administrators — with the easiest process to publish open access, while maintaining authors’ full access to the ACS publications portfolio of journals and Chemical & Engineering News.
Hundreds of academic institutions around the world have now signed agreements with ACS, with new agreements being reached regularly. ACS Transformative Agreements are a sustainable approach to helping institutions accelerate the pace of open access publishing by their researchers. Other benefits include:
- Accelerating the rate of open access publishing and removing administrative and APC barriers so authors can experience a seamless publishing experience
- A more efficient workflow with automation – powered by a workflow program (CCC’s RightsLink) used by STM publishers, saving authors and administrators time.