Polish Academic Consortia
Do I qualify?
If you are associated with any of the institutional accounts below and are the submitting corresponding author, you may have the opportunity to publish your research in any ACS journal under a CC BY open access license with your institution’s support.
|Adam Mickiewicz University Poznań University|
|AGH University of Science and Technology|
|Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Centre of Polymer and Carbon Materials, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Gdańsk University of Technology, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Henryk Niewodniczański Institute of Nuclear Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Agrophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Chemical Engineering|
|Institute of Environmental Protection, National Research Institute|
|Institute of Heavy Organic Synthesis Blachownia|
|Institute of Low Temperature and Structural Research, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Molecular Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Nuclear Chemistry & Technology|
|Institute of Organic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Organic Industry|
|Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa|
|Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Lodz University of Technology|
|Łukasiewicz Research Network - PORT Polish Center for Technology Development|
|Maria Curie-Sklodowska University|
|Medical University of Bialystok|
|Medical University of Lodz|
|Medical University of Lublin|
|Medical University of Silesia|
|Medical University of Warsaw|
|Military University of Technology|
|Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun|
|Poznan University of Technology|
|Rzeszow University of Technology|
|Silesian University of Technology|
|Tadeusz Kosciuszko Cracow University of Technology|
|University of Bialystok|
|University of Gdansk|
|University of Life Sciences, Lublin|
|University of Lodz|
|University of Science and Technology Bydgoszcz|
|University of Silesia|
|University of Warsaw|
|University of Wroclaw|
|University of Zielona Gora|
|Warsaw University of Technology|
|West Pomeranian University of Technology|
|Wroclaw Medical University|
|Wroclaw University of Economics and Business|
|Wroclaw University of Science and Technology|
How Do I Get Support?
- During Submission via ACS Paragon Plus, as a corresponding author, select your institution from a drop-down box and use your affiliated university email address.
- Check that your institution affiliation is stated in the body of the manuscript as the corresponding author’s affiliation.
- Complete the Journal Publishing Agreement to publish open access and retain copyright.
- Your institution will be alerted of your open access funding request and, if the request is approved, your work will be published at no additional cost to you as ACS open access via a CC BY 4.0 license and made freely available on the ACS Publications website.
Your final published article will automatically be deposited to US Pub Med Central. Please note all contents published on US PubMed Central are mirrored on Europe PMC — nothing more is required on your part.
What are the Benefits of Institutionally Sponsored Open Access?
ACS Transformative Agreements, set up between ACS and an institution (or consortium), provide authors — and administrators — with the easiest process to publish open access, while maintaining authors’ full access to the ACS publications portfolio of journals and Chemical & Engineering News.
Hundreds of academic institutions around the world have now signed agreements with ACS, with new agreements being reached regularly. ACS Transformative Agreements are a sustainable approach to helping institutions accelerate the pace of open access publishing by their researchers. Other benefits include:
- Accelerating the rate of open access publishing and removing administrative and APC barriers so authors can experience a seamless publishing experience
- A more efficient workflow with automation – powered by a workflow program (CCC’s RightsLink) used by STM publishers, saving authors and administrators time.