- Indexed in Chemical Abstracts, Scopus, and Google Scholar, enhancing discovery of your research.
- ChemRxiv articles are assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) upon posting, which means your preprint article is fully citable.
- You can easily submit preprints to ChemRxiv via a drag/drop web upload.
- A link between the preprint and the final published article will direct interested users to the most recent version.
- Directly submit your ChemRxiv preprint for publication into journals with Direct Journal Transfer
- ChemRxiv also accepts reviews that provide well-sourced context for previous research from multiple sources.
ChemRxiv preprints are not peer reviewed but are checked for plagiarism, offensive, dangerous, highly controversial, and/or non-scientific content.