- INDEXING. Indexed in Chemical Abstracts and Google Scholar, enhancing discovery of your research.
- DOI. ChemRxiv articles are assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) upon posting, which means your preprint article is fully citable.
- SUBMISSION. You can easily submit preprints to ChemRxiv via a drag/drop web upload.
- VERSIONING. A link between the preprint and the final published article will direct interested users to the most recent version.
- FORMATS. Multiple file formats are available, including downloadable and shareable PDFs.
- DIRECT. Directly submit your ChemRxiv preprint for publication into journals with Direct Journal Transfer
ChemRxivTM preprints are not peer reviewed but are checked for plagiarism, offensive, dangerous, highly controversial, and/or non-scientific content.